Kamis, 01 Desember 2011

application letter

P. DENAI STREET NO. 4
MEDAN AMPLAS, 20208
10 th  MAY 2011
Human Resources Manager
Pesantren Modern Unggulan Terpadu
DARUL MURSYID ( PDM )
Sidapdap Simanosor-SD Hole-Tapanuli Selatan
Medan , Sumatera Utara



Dear Sir ,
I got some information from The Analisa News yesterday’s edition . I wish to offer myself for as a teacher in your company. I am very quite interested to the post and herewith send this application.

I am nine ten years old , graduated from SMA Swasta Eria programe of science.   I am studing in a State Institute for Islamic in North Sumatera. I can speak English well.  I am responsible, hard worker, and loyal to company. I have a year experience in the courses in Medan , I can make communication for children.

For your information ,I enclose herewith my curriculum vitae , some important documents regarding education background and a photo of mine.

I always look forward to an opportunity of an interview in your company. Thank you for attention.



Your faithfully




Hanifan Nursyah Fitri Siregar












CURRICULUM VITAE


Name                           : Hanifan Nursyah Fitri Siregar
Address                       : Street P. Denai Gg Famili No. 4 , Medan Amplas
No HP                         : 0878.6841.2591
Date of Birth               : 13 May 1992
Marital Status              : Single
Present Occupation     : Student of State Institute for Islamic in North Sumatera.

EDUCATION BACKGROUND[1]

MAHASISWA IAIN SU                               ( SEKARANG )
SMA SWASTA ERIA                                               ( 2007 )
SMP SWASTA ERIA                                                            ( 2004 )
SD NEGRI 060818                                                   ( 1998 )

COURSES AND TRAINING PROGRAM

ESSENTIAL COURSES                               ( 2005 – 2009 )
COMPUTER COURSES                               ( 2009 )
BIMBINGAN BELAJAR                             ( 2007 – 2010 )
Test of TOEFL                                               ( 2010 )

JOB EXPERIENCE

( 2010 – Sekarang )   in Essential Courses as a teacher. My salary are Rp. 300.000
( 2011 – Sekarang )   Private Courses as a teacher. My salary are Rp. 100.000
                                               
Reference :

  1. Curriculum Vitae
  2. Salinan Ijazah SMA
  3. Salinan Setifikat B. Inggris
  4. Salinan Sertifikat Komputer
  5. Salinan Sertifikat TOEFL
  6. Salinan KTP
  7. Salinan Kartu Tanda Mahasiswa
  8. Photo ukuran 3X4


[1] Em Griffin, 2003, A First Look at Communication Theory, McGrraw-Hill Companies                                                                                        



























T

2 komentar: